Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs)
Listening to you is absolutely vital in improving patient experience for everyone in Cheshire and Merseyside.
NHS Cheshire and Merseyside values your comments on the services we commission and the decisions we make, whether that is a complaint, idea or compliment.
Your feedback helps us to shape the best possible care and treatment.
To get in touch with your local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs), contact our Patient Experience Team:
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service can help you in many ways. It can:
- Help you with queries about healthcare services
- Help you have a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of healthcare services
- Listen to your concerns about NHS services and provide impartial advice and assistance to try and resolve a problem
- Help you resolve an issue more informally and often more urgently than if you were to make a formal complaint
- Empower you to get more involved in your healthcare
- Identify when your experience could help with service improvement
- Signpost you to other services and organisations that may be able to help you