Subject Access Requests

You have the legal right to request a copy of the personal information NHS Cheshire and Merseyside holds about you, in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

This is called the right of access and is commonly known as making a subject access request or SAR – either verbally or in writing.

You can make a subject access request to find out:

  • what personal information an organisation holds about you;
  • how they are using it;
  • who they are sharing it with; and
  • where they got your data from

To make a Subject Access Request to NHS Cheshire and Merseyside, please email: